COVID-19 Safety Measures
- One of our team will meet you in the foyer when you arrive for your reservation
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival, and if you haven't already done so, we ask that you provide your contact number for the purpose of contact tracing.
- You will be then shown safely to your table, using our intercom system to navigate the stairwell.
- Our tables have been spaced out over 2 floors to allow for social distancing. We do ask that you keep all your personal possessions with you at your table, i.e hats, coats, scarves.
- Wherever possible use contactless when paying your bill.
- Lastly, our team are trained to meet requirements relating to COVID-19, and are assessed prior to the evening on their fitness to work, equally we ask that you refrain from visiting us if you are displaying any COVID symptoms.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers, this policy is intended to inform you of how we will treat your personal information/data.
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. It applies to Information collected by us or provided by you, whether in one of our restaurants, over our Website (including the mobile-optimized version of our website accessible from your portable hand-held device or tablet), or in any other way (such as over the telephone). It is also intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Website, App and our products and services. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you or to exercise any of your rights please write to us at the below address or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Brickwall Farm Cottages
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when making a booking, we collect this information so that we can fulfill your booking request and so that you can dine with The Fish Dish. By personal information, we mean:
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or mailing list. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To send periodic emails regarding:
Our monthly menu updates
Last minute table reservations.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at the following email adrdress: and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 20th May 2019